The Factory Ride Experience
Factory Ride is a premium goggle company and wants to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of Factory Ride Product. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, please contact our Customer Service Team and we'll do our best to make it right.
Returns Claim Submission
(Please submit only one claim per order#)
The Factory Ride Experience
Factory Ride is a premium goggle company and wants to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase of Factory Ride Product. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, please contact our Customer Service Team and we’ll do our best to make it right.
For all purchases of Factory Ride product through a dealer/store, please return to said retailer and reference their return policy as these returns will be done at the retailer’s sole discretion.
For all purchases of Factory Ride product through factoryridepremiumoptics.ca, please complete the Returns claim Submission to begin your returns claim.
Factory Ride does not process exchanges. If you would like to return an item for an exchange, please complete the Returns claim Submission. When your return is complete you can then place a new order via our website factoryridepremiumoptics.ca.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of your order shipped confirmation email.
- Returns must be placed in the mail within 15 days of receiving your Return Authorization.
- Returns are accepted on most regular priced items and select sale items.
- Returns are not accepted on face mask related items (face masks, balaclavas, breath boxes), Final Sale Items (see Final Sale section below), or items that have been custom-made or personalized to customer specifications (barring errors/accidents on the part of Factory Ride).
- Products must be returned in their original condition with original packaging (unworn, unwashed, in original packaging, with tags still attached). If an item is received with any visible damage to the packaging and or return labels placed directly onto the product, packaging may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed. Always ensure a trackable method of shipping is used as Factory Ride will not be held responsible for packages lost in transit.
Final Sale Items:
Final Sale products are clearly marked “Final Sale” on the product page, just above the Add to Cart button. All items discounted by at least 30% are final sale. Final Sale items are not eligible for returns or price adjustments.
All gift card products purchased or issued through this site are ineligible for returns, refunds, or price adjustments.
We will accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund of the price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Boxing Week promotion.
Shipping & Handling:
Shipping and Handling charges associated with your initial order are not refundable. Return shipping charges are that of the customers responsibility. Please send your return back via a Trackable method. Factory Ride is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Minimum Purchase Based Threshold:
If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $500 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum requirements, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.
Gift with Purchase:
During any 'Gift with Purchase' promotion, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund.
Once we receive your return, it can take up to 15 business days for your return to be processed, funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.
Something is Wrong with My Order:
In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please complete the Returns claim Submission and specify the issue at hand in the “Message / Return Reason” field.
A Factory Ride Return Authorization Number is required for all Factory Ride returns and will be sent to you once your claim is approved. Items without a Return Authorization Number will not be processed and will not be returned. The return address will depend on the country from which the product is being returned. Shipping costs are at customer’s expense unless the fault is that of Factory Ride’s in which Factory Ride will cover the shipping costs.
Please contact customer service for further inquiries / assistance.